BCI Global conforms fully to the requirements of ISO/IEC 17021 Conformity assessment – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems. International Organization of Standardization (ISO) has published ISO/IEC 17021 which contains principles and requirements for the competence, consistency and impartiality of the audit and certification of management systems of all types such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and etc.
BCI management systems certification process consists of the following steps:
- Contractual Agreement – After BCI receives your application a contract will be prepared and signed by your company
- Audit Planning – An audit team will be assigned to your company, audit team leader will contact you for collecting required information for audit planning
- Stage 1 audit (On site Readiness review): At the first stage of the certification process BCI verifies readiness of client’s management system to continue with the registration.. During the on onsite audit we will collect required information such as customer’s management system documentation, location and site specific condition, scope of the management system and other necessary information.
- Stage 2 audit (Certification Audit): Audit team conducts on site audit in order to evaluate conformity and effectiveness of your management system. For conformity assessment purposes required information and objective evidences will be collected.
- Certification decision – BCI’s Registration Committee decide final certification.
- Certificate issuance – We will notify you in writing and issue your certificate.